e-H2 Jet Boats
Marine vehicle systems (manned or unmanned)
Thanks to the close collaboration between JALVASUB Engineering and Moggaro Aluminium Yatch shipyards, we are developing a new class of electrical uSV (Unmanned Surface Vehicle) with the help of tools like Solid Edge and FloEFD. The e-H2 USV NUVERUS class will be equiped with a HYCOGEN propulsion system of more than 200W, with several ULPHE-PEM Fuel Cells.
The e-H2 Jet Boats are the result of several platforms Jalvasub has developed through the years with the help of their clients and technological partners. Some of the characteristics of the system are:
- Innovative and highly reliable naval surface platforms, successfully tested in manned mode.
- Modular platforms for underwater unmanned vehicles, based on projects already executed successfully.
- Air independent propulsion (AIP) modules based on hydrogen technologies and PEM fuel cells, for application in underwater unmanned vehicles.
- An innovative and reliable Modular Adaptive Platform for Mission, Command and Control of Marine Unmanned Vehicles.
- A new module for the visual and automatic recognition of ships and naval surface platforms.